This week I decided to try Nigella Lawsons Green Apple Martini. I have a soft spot for most martini’s. These days though, where I live, they generally run at least 15 bucks. That irritates me. For heaven sakes! It’s not like they’re difficult to make. So, that’s just what I did this week. I had some good friend’s in from out of town and I decided to try this new martini out on them. We all agreed that these were Fabulous Green Apple Martinis. Not too sweet and very apple-y. Yum. Perfect 🙂
Source: Nigella Lawson
- Yield: Serves 1
Green Apple Martini
- Sugar - 1/2 Cup
- Vodka - 2 Parts
- Sour Apple Liquer - 1 Part
- Monin Granny Smith Apple Syrup - 1/2 Part
- Wet the edge of a martini glass with a wet towel (I used a paper towel).
- Pour Sugar onto a small flat plate. Dip the glass on plate of sugar.
- Add the first three ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into prepared martini glass.