This dip is a perennial favorite. It seems like most people have a version of it, but, just in case you don’t, here’s mine. It’s rich, creamy and bubbly hot. It’s great served with crackers or chunks of sourdough. Its a snap to put together so it’s perfect for those times when you are short on time.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Mayonnaise - 3/4 Cup
- Parmesan, Grated - 3/4 Cup
- Artichoke Hearts, Canned, Drained - 1-13.75
- Frozen Spinach, Defrosted and Very Well Drained - 1/2 Cup
- Cream Cheese, at Room Temperature - 8 Ounces
- Tabasco Sauce - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together and spread into a small baking dish.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Place under broiler if you would like the top browned.