This is another wonderful recipe from Craig and Kelley. I love this because it’s delicious, can be made ahead and has a fabulous dipping sauce. The dipping sauce really sets this appetizer apart and makes it special.
Lion House Rolls -Tender, Soft and lusciously Buttery, surely a family favorite!
Curried Shrimp in Crispy Wonton Cups – Crisp and crunchy cups filled with a curried shrimp salad, topped a sprinkle of toasted coconut!
Cheesy Baked Tomatoes -Quick and easy to make layered with a ooey gooey layer of cheese!
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Orange Dipping Sauce
- Asparagus Spears - 24 trimmed
- Prosciutto - 12 thin slices
- Mayonnaise - 2/3 cups
- Orange Zest - 1 teaspoon
- Orange Juice - 3 tablespoons
- Fresh Mint - 2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- In a large frying pan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil over high heat. Add the asparagus and cook until just tender, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and immediately rinse under cold water to spot the cooking process. Drain well and pat dry.
- Cut each slice of prosciutto in half and roll around an asparagus spear. Arrange finished asparagus on a serving platter.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, orange zest, orange juice and mint and serve alongside the asparagus as a dipping sauce.