- 2 - Pork Tenderloins
- 2 Tablespoons - Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons - Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon - Black Pepper
- 3/4 Teaspoon - Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoons - Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons - Shallots, Finely Minced
- 1/2 Cup - Port
- 1/2 Cup - Blackberry Jam
1. Make the rub by mixing all ingredients until well combined. Apply to pork and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. In a large ovenproof pan, add vegetable oil. Brown tenderloins on high to medium-high heat on both sides. Place pan uncovered in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of pork reaches 155-160 degrees.
4. Remove tenderloins to a platter and loosely cover with aluminum foil. allow to rest 10 minutes. Meanwhile, add shallots to the pan the pork was cooked in, adding more olive oil if necessary, and saute until shallots are soft. Add port and jam to pan and heat through.
5. After pork has rested, slice pork as desired and pour pan sauce over pork and serve.