This delicious sweet corn casserole has quickly become a family favorite. It’s really delicious! The 8×8 casserole barely feeds our family of 4, but, frankly, I’m afraid to double the recipe because if I make a 9X13 I think I will scarf it down myself! I mean it!!!
This is beyond simple to make. The hardest part is getting the stuff from the grocery store! Then all you have to do is melt some butter and throw a few things together in a bowl then pop it in the oven. Easy Peasy!!!
If you want to feed a crowd you can easy double or even quadruple the recipe. It’s great for family dinners or take it to share at a potluck and become the hit of the party.
This is definitely going to be on our Thanksgiving table…..and Sunday dinners…and when I have company…..and potlucks…..and barbecues…and tailgating……and………………..
- 1 (15.25 Ounces) - Can Whole Corn, Drained
- 1 (15.25 Ounces) - Can Creamed Corn
- 4 Tablespoons - All Purpose Flour
- 4 Tablespoons - Sugar
- 1/2 Cup - Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup - Milk
- 2 - Large Eggs, Well Beaten
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon - Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8X8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour 15 minutes or until the top of the corn browns around the edges.