Source:Very Slightly Adapted From Taste of Home
- 1 (17.5 Ounces) - Pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 (3.4 Ounce) - Box Instant Butterscotch Pudding Mix
- 1/2 Cup - Butter, Softened
- 1 - Large Egg
- 14 Ounces - Caramel Candies, Unwrapped
- 1/2 Cup - Canned Evaporated Milk
- 2 Cups - Lightly Salted Roasted Cashews
- 1 Teaspoon - Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup - Butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 9X13 inch pan with aluminum foil extending over each end a couple inches.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar cookie mix, pudding mix, butter and egg. Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- In a large saucepan, combine caramels and milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in cashews and vanilla. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
- Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.