- Pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix - 1 (17.5 Ounces)
- Box Instant Butterscotch Pudding Mix - 1 (3.4 Ounce)
- Butter, Softened - 1/2 Cup
- Large Egg - 1
- Caramel Candies, Unwrapped - 14 Ounces
- Canned Evaporated Milk - 1/2 Cup
- Lightly Salted Roasted Cashews - 2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Butterscotch chips - 1 Cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 9X13 inch pan with aluminum foil extending over each end a couple inches.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar cookie mix, pudding mix, butter and egg. Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- In a large saucepan, combine caramels and milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in cashews and vanilla. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
- Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.
[donotprint]Source:Very Slightly Adapted From Taste of Home[/donotprint]