I’m a home cook and my favorite place to be is in my kitchen cooking up a storm. I’m also a wife, mother, Bernese Mountain dog lover, friend, daughter, sister, and reluctant exerciser. I started writing my blog because I was born with that crazy “food is my whole world” gene and because cooking is how I show the people I care most about how much I love them! I’m obsessed with cookbooks, cooking mags, red wine and vintage costume jewelry. The recipes I post are all tried and true and, most importantly, family approved!
HI, I'M KATHLEEN!
- Frosted Fudge Brownies February 10, 2014 Comments (8)
- American Goulash November 26, 2012 Comments (161)
- My Grandma’s Chicken and Noodle Casserole October 29, 2012 Comments (12)
- Barbecued Ranch Deviled Eggs July 31, 2012 No Comments.
- Macaroni Salad July 26, 2012 Comments (14)
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies July 6, 2012 Comments (11)
- West Coast Deviled Eggs April 1, 2010 Comments (77)