I’m a home cook and my favorite place to be is in my kitchen cooking up a storm. I’m also a wife, mother, Bernese Mountain dog lover, friend, daughter, sister, and reluctant exerciser. I started writing my blog because I was born with that crazy “food is my whole world” gene and because cooking is how I show the people I care most about how much I love them! I’m obsessed with cookbooks, cooking mags, red wine and vintage costume jewelry. The recipes I post are all tried and true and, most importantly, family approved!
Hey, I'm Kathleen. Thanks for stopping by my site, hope you find something you like and come back for seconds!
- American Goulash November 26, 2012 Comments (121)
- My Grandma’s Chicken and Noodle Casserole October 29, 2012 Comments (8)
- Ranch Deviled Eggs July 31, 2012 No Comments.
- Macaroni Salad July 26, 2012 Comments (2)
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies July 6, 2012 Comments (11)
- West Coast Deviled Eggs April 1, 2010 Comments (77)