I’ve been making this version of pumpkin pie for sooo long I have absolutely no idea where I originally got the recipe. I have it written on a little recipe card that is more than a little tattered and stained but, obviously, well love! In the past, I have tried different pumpkin pie recipes just to make sure I had found THE one for me. I have to tell you, this one is, hands down, my all-time favorite. It is the perfect classic pumpkin pie for me and my family. If you are looking for THE one for you, give this classic a try. Enjoy!
Classic Pumpkin Pie
- 2 Large Eggs Beaten
- 1 16 Ounce Canned Solid Packed Pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons Molasses
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour
- 1 12 Ounce Canned Evaporated Milk
- 1 9 Inch Deep Dish Pie Crust-Unbaked
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together all filling ingredients until well combined. Pour filling into unbaked crust.
- 3. Bake in 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean and filling is set. Enjoy
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you tried this recipe, I'd love to see and share it! Post a photo on our Facebook wall, or tag us on Instagram @gonna_want_seconds
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.