This dip is a perennial favorite. It seems like most people have a version of it, but, just in case you don’t, here’s mine. It’s rich, creamy and bubbly hot. It’s great served with crackers or chunks of sourdough. Its a snap to put together so it’s perfect for those times when you are short on time.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Grated
- 1-13.75 Artichoke Hearts Canned, Drained
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Spinach Defrosted and Very Well Drained
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese at Room Temperature
- 1/4 Teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together and spread into a small baking dish.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Place under broiler if you would like the top browned.
- You might also li
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you tried this recipe, I'd love to see and share it! Post a photo on our Facebook wall, or tag us on Instagram @gonna_want_seconds
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.