This is another wonderful recipe from Craig and Kelley. I love this because it’s delicious, can be made ahead and has a fabulous dipping sauce. The dipping sauce really sets this appetizer apart and makes it special.
Lion House Rolls -Tender, Soft and lusciously Buttery, surely a family favorite!
Curried Shrimp in Crispy Wonton Cups – Crisp and crunchy cups filled with a curried shrimp salad, topped a sprinkle of toasted coconut!
Cheesy Baked Tomatoes -Quick and easy to make layered with a ooey gooey layer of cheese!
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Orange Dipping Sauce
- 24 trimmed Asparagus Spears
- 12 thin slices Prosciutto
- 2/3 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- 3 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Fresh Mint
- In a large frying pan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil over high heat. Add the asparagus and cook until just tender, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and immediately rinse under cold water to spot the cooking process. Drain well and pat dry.
- Cut each slice of prosciutto in half and roll around an asparagus spear. Arrange finished asparagus on a serving platter.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, orange zest, orange juice and mint and serve alongside the asparagus as a dipping sauce.
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you tried this recipe, I'd love to see and share it! Post a photo on our Facebook wall, or tag us on Instagram @gonna_want_seconds
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.