When I serve Flank Steak for dinner, everyone is happy. I mean everyone. It’s honestly uncanny- magical or something! As you can imagine, I’m always on the look out for new flank steak recipes! Here’s one from my sister, Christine. It’s absolutely delicious and the marinade is a snap to make. I also like that it doesn’t have any oil in it. This recipe comes out best when it’s marinaded overnight. Not to worry, though, even if you marinade it the morning you end up grilling it, it’s still mighty delicious!
More Steak Recipes!
Grilled Flank Steak – Nothing fancy, just a simple and delicious!
Steak Tacos – Great weeknight meal served with shredded cheese, sour cream, lettuce and whatever else suits my mood!
Easy Tropical Flank Steak
- 6 Ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 1 Bunch Green Onions Thinly Sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Flank Steak
- 1. In a small bowl mix all marinade ingredients until brown sugar is dissolved.
- 2. In a one gallon resealable bag, add flank steak and pour in marinade. Refrigerate overnight.
- 3. Prepare grill. Cook flank steak 7-9 minutes on medium high heat on each side. Watch carefully for flare ups. Move to a cooler part of the grill to manage flare ups.
- 4. Let rest loosely covered with aluminum foil for 10 minutes. To serve, cut steak in stripes across the grain.
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you tried this recipe, I'd love to see and share it! Post a photo on our Facebook wall, or tag us on Instagram @gonna_want_seconds
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.