Oh man this is one delicious pasta! I can’t even begin to tell you how quickly this pasta is gobbled up when it’s served at my house.
It has everything going for it. Carbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic. I mean YUMMMM! Serious…YUM!
I’m not sure where this recipe originated from. It came to my table via my dear friend Craig.
This is even more delish if you make the sauce ahead of time (a couple hours) and just let it sit covered at room temp.
More Pasta’s Like This!
Creamy Artichoke and Creamy Pasta – Refreshing light sauce loaded with chunks of chicken , bacon, artichokes, and capers.
Chicken Alfredo – Easy, ultra creamy, rich, decadent and just may be the best pasta recipe ever!
Greek Pasta – An easy dish that your whole family will enjoy—carnivores and herbivores alike!
Lemon and Garlic Pasta
- 2/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese Freshly Grated
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Teaspoon Plus More for Pasta Water Salt
- To Taste Black Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves Julienned
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Zest
- 6-8 Garlic Clove Minced
- In a medium bowl, make the sauce by whisking together all ingredients excepts pasta. Set aside. Can be made ahead, refrigerated, and brought to room temp before using.
- Cook pasta, in well salted water, until al dente. Drain and reserve 1 cup of the pasta water. Add the sauce to cooked, warm pasta. Toss and add the reserved pasta water. Check seasoning and adjust as needed. Serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you tried this recipe, I'd love to see and share it! Post a photo on our Facebook wall, or tag us on Instagram @gonna_want_seconds
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.