Be Sure To Follow Gonna Want Seconds on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Most recipes will also include potato-based dumplings (Slovak haluski) or eggy noodles that blend in with the translucent chunks of cabbage and provide a lovely texture.
Looking for More One Pot/Pan Meals?
One Skillet Cheesy Chili Mac – Delicious, cheesy and gooey pasta, meaty chili loaded with cheese all made together in ONE PAN!
One Skillet Shrimp and Pasta Scampi – Delicious shrimp sauce infused with its signature garlic flavor!
Shrimp Lo Mein -Quick and easy to make at home and it is so much better than any take-out!
Skillet Meatballs and Noodles in Creamy Herb Sauce – Herby flavors perfectly infused in a convenient one pan meal!
- 8 Ounces Egg Noodles Cooked Per Package Instructions and Drained
- 4 Slices Bacon Diced
- 1 Pound Kielbasa Sliced
- 4-6 Tablespoons Butter ~ Divided
- 1 Large Yellow Onions Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Caraway Seed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 8 Cups Cabbage Cut Into Bite-Sized Pieces
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crispy. Remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving drippings in skillet. Set aside.
- Brown the Kielbasa in dippings and remove to plate. Set aside.
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in skillet. Add the onions, garlic, caraway seed then sprinkle with brown sugar and saute over medium-low heat until they soften about 8-10 minutes. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter, cabbage, salt and pepper and saute until tender, about 8-10 minutes. Add cooked pasta to skillet and combine. Heat through. Adjust seasoning and served.
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you tried this recipe, I'd love to see and share it! Post a photo on our Facebook wall, or tag us on Instagram @gonna_want_seconds
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.