Chicken Stuffing Casserole
Savor the flavors of the holiday season all year round with this delicious chicken stuffing casserole that’s on the table in half an hour!
Servings 6 Servings
- 1 (6-ounce) package STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli thawed and drained
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken cubed or shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Prepare stuffing according to package directions using the ingredients per the package (I didn't list them in the ingredient list above). Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, wine, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper and mix until combined. Gently mix in chicken and broccoli until all ingredients are evenly coated in the sauce. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Evenly top chicken mixture with prepared stuffing.
Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until casserole is heated through and bubbly.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 1363mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 390IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 1mg