Four Cheese Linguine with Prosciutto
Four Cheese Linguine with Prosciutto, Unbelievably thick and creamy homemade cheesy cream sauce that is absolutely to die for delicious!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 16 Ounce Dried Linguini
- Reserved Pasta Water
- 4 Ounces Swiss Cheese Shredded
- 4 Ounces Fontina Cheese Shredded
- 4 Ounces Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbled
- 1 Cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese Shredded
- 2 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- Heavy Pinch Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 8 Ounces Prosciutto Thinly Sliced and Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary Chopped
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Before draining pasta, scoop out about 1 cup of pasta water and reserve.
2. In a large saucepan, add all the cheeses and toss with the flour to evenly coat. Add the cream, milk, nutmeg, pepper and Prosciutto. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently bringing mixture to a boil.
3. Add the well drained pasta to the sauce in the saucepan and toss to coat. Thin as needed with pasta water. Sprinkle with rosemary and serve immediately.
Calories: 767kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 28g | Cholesterol: 151mg | Sodium: 765mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1395IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 499mg | Iron: 1.2mg