Tuna Pasta Salad
Tuna pasta salad is reminiscent of your mom’s classic tuna recipes. It’s a bit more grown-up, but just as delicious as tuna dishes from your childhood.
Servings 8 Servings
- 12 ounces pasta cooked according to package instructions to al dente and well drained
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh dill roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons relish
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups Roma tomato (about 3-4 tomatoes) seeds removed and chopped
- 5 (5 ounce) cans tuna drained
In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, milk, celery, red onion, relish, dill, salt, and pepper until smooth.
Fold in pasta until evenly coated then gently fold in tomato and tuna. If dressing becomes too thick, fold in 1-2 tablespoons, as needed, of milk or water to thin.
Serving: 1/8 of the recipe | Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 933mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 6.5mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg