Easy Taco Chili Recipe
Taco Chili- it’s the chili that the whole family will love! The warm and chunky chili, like your favorite taco filling, is a one-pot wonder dinner favorite.
Servings 8 People
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Envelope Mild Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can 7 Ounces Diced Green Chilies
- 1 Can 15 Ounces Hominy, Drained and Rinsed
- 2 Cans 15 Ounces Chili Beans With Sauce
- 1 Can 15 Ounces Kidney Beans
- 2 Cans 14.5 Ounces Petite Diced Tomatoes, Including Juice
- 1 Can 10 Ounces Red Enchilada Sauce
In a large, high sided skillet, saute the ground beef and onion until there is no longer any pink in the beef. Drain.
Sprinkle the beef with salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Add green chilies, hominy, chili beans, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, and enchilada sauce. Stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer on low, 1 hour partially covered, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Serving: 1/8 of the recipe | Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 377mg | Potassium: 326mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 2.2mg