Watergate Salad Recipe
This light and fluffy Watergate salad is a fresh and fruity rendition of the classic picnic grade recipe that’ll make you famous for your dessert salads.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box Instant Pistachio Pudding
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple drained with 1/2 cup juice reserved
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup pecans Chopped~Divided
- 1 3/4 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- Maraschino cherries
In a large mixing bowl, stir together Pistachio pudding, drained pineapple, 1/2 cup reserved pineapple juice, marshmallows, and 1/2 cup pecans.
Fold whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
To serve, sprinkle top of salad with remaining cup pecans and top with a Maraschino cherry.
Serving: 1/4 of the recipe | Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 66mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 1mg