Knorr Spinach Dip
Everyone will be lining up to eat their veggies with our creamy Knorr Spinach dip full of flavorful aromatics and crisp water chestnuts.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 envelope Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounces) can water chestnuts, well-drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup, plus extra for garnish green onions thinly sliced
- sliced vegetables
- sliced baguette
- Hawaiian rolls, cut into cubes
In a medium mixing bowl, mix all the dip ingredients until smoothly combined. Refrigerate 2 hours until well chilled.
Meanwhile, hollow out the center of the round loaf of bread leaving at least 2-inch of the wall around the edges, creating a bowl. Pour cold dip into the bread bowl, garnish with green onions and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 542mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 417IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg