Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Whether it’s a fancy dinner party or casual tailgate, these Crab Stuffed Mushrooms will wow your guests. A creamy, cheesy filling, chock full of delicate crab, transforms the humble mushroom cap into something truly magical!
- About 20-Large Cremini Mushroom About 2 inches
- 1 Pound Crab Meat Picked over for any Shells
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese At Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions. Finely Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Shredded
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard Powder
- 1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Regular Butter Melted
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsely Chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth to clean. Remove stems. Place mushroom caps on the prepared baking sheet.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
Place a heaping Tablespoonful of crab mixture into each mushroom cap.
In a small bowl, combine Panko bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over filled mushroom caps. Bake in the preheated oven, 20-30 minutes, or until heat through and filling is hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 974mg | Potassium: 205mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 815IU | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 278mg | Iron: 1mg