Simplify the madness of midweek meals with cheesy creamy chicken spaghetti that marries America’s favorite flavors to get dinner on the table fast.
Servings 4 servings
- 16 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 pound Velveeta, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup milk divided
In a large pot, cook pasta in well-salted water, according to package instructions just until al dente. Drain. Dry out pot to use for the sauce.
While the pasta drains, add cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, drained tomatoes, Velveeta, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup milk to the dried pasta pot.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often so the sauce doesn't burn until the Velveeta is melted and sauce is smooth. Add more milk, if needed, to thin the sauce a bit.
Add cooked pasta and chicken and combine until evenly coated. Serve.
Serving: 1/4 of the recipe | Calories: 953kcal | Carbohydrates: 110g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 2861mg | Potassium: 971mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1250IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 700mg | Iron: 2.3mg