Warm and wintery, tender and tasty, cranberry meatballs scream holiday dinner party. But.. they’re just too good to limit yourself so serve them anytime!
Servings 6 -8 person
- 2 Pounds Ground Chuck
- 2 Large Eggs Lightly Beaten
- 1/4 Cup Onion Finely Minced
- 1/3 Cup Soft Bread Crumbs
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1--16 Ounce Can Cranberry Sauce
- 1--12 Ounce Jar Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine the meatball ingredients until evenly combined.
Shape mixture into 1-inch meatball, you'll have about 54.
In a large skillet, brown meatballs in batches, over medium-high heat. Remove browned meatballs to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside.
In a pan (large enough to accommodate and mix the meatballs-later) mix together all the sauce ingredients until combined. Over medium heat, cook the sauce, stirring occasionally, until sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes.
Add the meatballs, reducing heat to low and cook, gently stirring, for 15-20 minutes or until the center of meatballs are no longer pink. Serve
Serving: 1/8 of the recipe | Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 868mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2.7mg