Pumpkin parfait treats blend the sweet spiced flavor of pumpkin pie, the smooth creamy texture of pudding, and the crunch of golden Oreo cookie crumble.
Servings 6 servings
- 30 cookies Golden Oreos crushed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 (3.4-ounce) Jell-O vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup prepared whipped cream
In a small bowl, mix together all the crumble ingredients, set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, combine all the pumpkin filling ingredients. Blend until smooth.
Spoon pumpkin filling into 1-gallon ziplock bag. Cut the corner off the bag.
Assemble~Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of cookie crumble in the bottom of individual parfait glasses, pipe about 1/4 cup layer of pumpkin filling over cookie crumbs. Repeat layers until glasses are full. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and serve.
- This recipe is best prepared on the day of serving. Spending a few hours in the fridge helps the dish to settle and solidify a little bit.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 11731IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 1mg