Crock Pot Pork Chops-Smothered in Mushroom And Onion Gravy!
My easy Crock Pot Pork Chops feature bone-in pork chops, smothered in mushroom and onion gravy, and cooked to tender, juicy perfection!
Servings 4 Servings
- 4 -1 3/4 Inch Inch Thick Center Cut Loin Chop See Recipe Notes For Other Alternatives
- 2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Small Onion Sliced
- 16 Ounces Fresh Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 Cans 10 1/2 Ounce Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can 10 1/2 Ounce Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
Pat Pork Chops with paper towels to remove any moisture. Season pork with salt and pepper Heat oil in a skillet until it shimmers. Cook pork chops in skillet 2 to 4 minutes, turning once, until brown.
Place the pork in a single layer in crock pot. Top with sliced onions and mushrooms.
In a small bowl, mix all the other ingredients and evenly pour over pork and vegetables. Cook on low for 6-7 hour or until pork is tender.
Serving: 1/4 of the recipe | Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 3336mg | Potassium: 496mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin C: 4.8mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.8mg