Cafe Rio Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
This Copycat Recipe For Cafe Rio Crock Pot Chicken Tacos Makes Super Flavorful And Easy Tacos Your Family Will Love! A Great No Prep Crockpot Dump Recipe!
Servings 8 Servings
- 4 Large Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/2 Cup Prepared Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4 Large Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Prepared Packet Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dried Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dried Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Smoked Paprika
Add the chicken to a crock pot.
Combine the Italian dressing, garlic, and package of Ranch mix in a small bowl then pour over chicken.
Cook on high 3 hours or on low for 6 hours.
Remove chicken from crock pot and shred.
Add the shredded chicken to the crock pot and combine with the liquid left in the crock pot. Turn off the crock pot and allow the chicken to rest in the liquid for about 10 minutes to absorb the flavors.
Now go make some delicious tacos...or burritos....or taco salad.... or quesadillas....or whatever your little heart desires!
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 307mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 1.6mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 0.9mg