Mexican Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken
Our Easy Mexican Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken is a delicious "dump" crockpot recipe that makes a creamy Mexican style chicken for a great taco filling!
Servings 8 Servings
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves Boneless and Skinless
- 1 15 Ounce Can Black Beans, Drained
- 1 7 Ounce Can Ortega Chiles, Chopped
- 1 15.5 Ounces Can Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 8 Ounces Can Corn, Drained
- 1 6 Ounces Can Black Olives, Drained
- 1 Small Yellow Onion Chopped
- 1 Envelope Taco Seasoning
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Cubed
Add all ingredients to crockpot EXCEPT cream cheese.
Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8 hours or until chicken is extremely tender.
Remove chicken and shred. Add back to crock pot. Add cream cheese, cover and continue to cook on high for 30 minutes. Stir well and serve with tortillas or over rice.
Serving: 1/8 of the recipe | Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1742mg | Potassium: 392mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 0.3mg