BBQ Pasta Salad
Our Easy Creamy, Smoky BBQ Pasta Salad makes the perfect side dish for any summer BBQ, Cookout, Potluck, or Picnic! Goes with everything and tastes Amazing!
Servings 12 Servings
- 16 Ounces Elbow Pasta
- 1 Sweet Red Pepper Finely Chopped
- 1 Rib Celery Finely Chopped
- 6 Green Onions Thinly Sliced
- 1 Small Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Small Bunch Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 3 Teaspoons Dried Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil in a large pot. Add 1 tablespoon salt and pasta and cook pasta until just al dente. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water until cool, then drain again briefly, so the pasta remains somewhat moist; transfer to a large bowl.
Stir in bell pepper, celery, green onions, red onion, cilantro, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Let sit a few minutes for flavors to absorb.
Stir in hot sauce, mayo and BBQ sauce. Check to season and adjust if necessary. Enjoy!
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 453mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 700IU | Vitamin C: 17.7mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg