This pistachio cookies recipe bakes up the sweetest little chocolate chip cookies with a moist chewy texture, nutty crunch, and pretty green hue.
Servings 24 Cookies
- 1 (17.5-ounce) pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 (3.4-ounces) box pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 eggs large
- 1 cup dry roasted salted pistachio nuts roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl stir cookie mix, pudding, and flour. Add melted butter and eggs and stir until incorporated.
Add pistachios and chocolate chips and mix well.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake them! If you bake them too long you will lose the soft texture and they won't be as green. They will not look done but take them out and let them sit on the pan for about 2 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 159IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg