Chunky Chocolate Gobs
Looking for an awesome treat, Chunky Chocolate Gobs to the rescue! A blast of chocolatey flavors in a thick chocolate chunk laden gob, just do it!
Servings 12 -16
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter at Room Temperature
- 1/3 Cup Butter Flavored Shortening
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 2 Eggs Large
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cups Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Oreos Coarsely Chopped
- 3 -1.75 Ounce Bars Mounds Bars Chopped and Chilled
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Beat butter and shortening at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in cookies, candy bars, and chocolate chips. Chill dough 30 minutes.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupful's (I used a large cookie scoop) 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
Bake in a 350 degree preheated the oven for 10-12 minutes or until barely set. Cool on baking sheets 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Source: Southern Living
Serving: 1/12 of the recipe | Calories: 631kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 5.1mg