Beans, corn, and avocados, this trio of flavor perfection is the backbone of Cowboy Caviar! Add tomatoes and cilantro, & you've got a rodeo-worthy fun time!
Servings 8 -10 servings
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) black beans canned, drained and rinsed
- 1 (17-ounce) whole kernel corn canned, drained and rinsed
- 3 large tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 large avocado sliced
In a large bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Add black beans, corn, tomato, red onion and cilantro and mix to evenly combine. Gently fold in avocado.
Chill in the fridge for 1 hour to allow flavors to combine. Serve.
Serving: 1/8 of the recipe | Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 877mg | Potassium: 779mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 3mg