This pumpkin pie recipe has a rich velvety consistency chock full of warm fall spices and subtly sweet hues that beckon to taste buds near and far.
Servings 12 Servingss
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 (16-ounce) canned solid packed pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 3/4 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (12-ounce) canned evaporated milk
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish pie crust unbaked
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a medium bowl, mix together all filling ingredients until well combined. Pour filling into unbaked crust.
Bake in a 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and continue baking for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and filling is set. Enjoy!
Serving: 1/12 of the recipe | Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 195mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.4mg