Our Ranch Potatoes are comfort food on steroids. With just one hour, one baking pan, and a few ingredients, you can toss together a scrumptious side dish.
Servings 6 people
- 4 pounds russet potatoes, peel, then cut Into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley ranch seasoning, (the powder from the jar)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into cubes
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 6 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Evenly sprinkle peeled, cubed potatoes with ranch seasoning (The Powder In From The Jar) and pepper.
Place seasoned potatoes in the prepared baking dish and evenly dot the top with butter.
Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in preheated oven until the potatoes are tender about 60 minutes.
Remove from oven and mix in the ranch dressing, half the cheese, and cooked bacon. Top with the remaining cheese and return to the oven until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 773kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 1360mg | Potassium: 1375mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 590IU | Vitamin C: 18.6mg | Calcium: 330mg | Iron: 3.2mg