Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
Looking for a simple, delicious crockpot ranch pork chops recipe... We've gotcha covered. Creamy gravy, tender juicy meat, and a wonderful ranchy zing.
Servings 6 people
- 4-6 (3/4 Inch Thick) Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 (1 Ounce) Packet Hidden Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese, At Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Prepared Mash Potatoes
- Cooked Rice
- Cooked and Butter Noodles
Place the pork in a single layer in crockpot.
In a small bowl, mix together dressing mix, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, cream cheese, and white wine and evenly pour over pork.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low 5-7 or until pork is fork-tender.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 561kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 67g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 1232mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1.1mg