Our cheesy, creamy, gooey Crack Dip is the gold standard of yum! Loaded with bacon, ranch, and cheddar you'll be the belle of the ball with this party dip!
Servings 8 Servings
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, At Room Temperature
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 8 Slices Bacon, Cooked And Crumbled or Chopped
- 1 Package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 Slices Bacon, Cooked And Crumbled or Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the dip ingredients until well combined. Pour into a 2-quart baking dish.
Bake in a preheated oven, until hot and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
Top with garnish if using, and serve.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 603kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 1067mg | Potassium: 226mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1220IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 387mg | Iron: 0.7mg