Shrimp Pasta Salad
Shrimp pasta salad is an edible tango of tasty bay shrimp, farfalle and crisp summer veggies mingled gently together in a zesty, creamy dressing.
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 5 Teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Zest of Two Lemons
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 8 Ounces Farfalle Pasta, Uncooked
- 1/2 Cup Celery, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas, Thawed And Well Drained
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Dill, Chopped
- 2 Pounds Large Cooked Shrimp, Tails Removed
Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl until smoothly combined.
Cook the pasta according to package instructions just to al dente. Drain and rinse immediately with cold water.
Add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl and toss with dressing. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1-4 hours to allow flavors to marry. Serve
Serving: 1/4 of the recipe | Calories: 749kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 309mg | Sodium: 1329mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 780IU | Vitamin C: 25.3mg | Calcium: 230mg | Iron: 4.7mg