Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad is a delicious way to usher in summer and compliment warm weather meals for friends and family or even large get togethers.
Servings 6 Servings
- 8 ounces elbow pasta
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice, straight from the jar
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, small diced
- 1 cup sliced dill pickles
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white onion, finely chopped
Creamy Dill Dressing
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour Cream
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice, straight from the jar
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha (or other hot sauce)
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
Cook the pasta according to package instructions, just until al dente. Rinse pasta and drain well.
Add pasta to a mixing bowl and combine with 1/2 of pickle juice (straight out of the jar). Let sit for 5 minutes and drain.
Mix together all the creamy dill dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Add pasta, cheese, pickles, dill, and onion to a serving bowl and toss with dressing
Refrigerate for 4-6 hours for best flavor and serve!
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 944mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 0.8mg