Dorito Chicken Casserole
Dorito chicken casserole blends seasoned rotisserie chicken with wholesome goodness and the lure of crispy cheesy snack chips for an amazing meal.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut or shredded into bite size pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 packages mild taco seasoning
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies, mild
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large bag nacho cheese Dorito's
- 1 1/2 cups jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large skillet, over medium heat, add oil and cook onion until translucent. Stir in shredded chicken, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, diced chilies, sour cream, and cream of mushroom soup and heat through.
Place one-third of the crushed Doritos in the bottom of the baking dish then add half of the chicken mixture. Top with one-third of the crushed Doritos, then the remaining chicken mixture. Add the last third of the remaining Dorito's and sprinkle top evenly with cheese.
Bake, uncovered in the preheated oven until heated through and cheese is bubbly about 20 minutes.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 1008kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 65g | Fat: 62g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 231mg | Sodium: 1645mg | Potassium: 784mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 805IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 485mg | Iron: 1mg