Chicken and Rice Casserole
Chicken and rice casserole bakes is the superhero for your mad-dash nights with creamy sauce, juicy chicken, and fluffy rice!
Servings 6 servings
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups Instant Rice
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
In a 9X13 inch baking dish stir together cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, water, milk, poultry seasoning, dried thyme, garlic powder, black pepper, and cooled melted butter until smooth. Stir in rice and chicken until well mixed. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked about 70 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes then sprinkle top with parsley or green onions to garnish. Serve.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 924mg | Potassium: 310mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 744IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 2mg