Crockpot Chicken And Gravy
This crockpot chicken and gravy is the easiest, most delicious down-home comfort food you'll ever make in your own kitchen! Tastes just like Grandma's!!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (0.87-ounce) packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (about 2 pounds) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- mashed potatoes, rice, noodles, or a thick slice of toast
- 1-2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Add the first 5 ingredients to the crockpot and stir until smooth.
Add the chicken breasts and flip the chicken over in the sauce to coat.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours or until chicken is fork tender.
Remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred with 2 forks
Stir in the sour cream until mixture is smooth and add the shredded chicken back to the crockpot. Cover, set on keep warm, and allow to sit for about 10 minutes. Gravy will thicken as it sits.
Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, noodles, or a thick slice of toast. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Serving: 1/4 of the recipe | Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 1132mg | Potassium: 893mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 333IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg