Mexican Street Corn Casserole
Our Mexican Street Corn Casserole is warm, comforting, super delicious! All the amazing flavors of your favorite street food right from your own oven!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 32 ounces frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup Cotija cheese, Cotija cheese,
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1-2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease an 8X8 baking dish with butter.
In a large mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, lime zest, garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in the corn, Cotija, and scallions until evenly coated. Pour into prepared baking dish and smooth top.
Bake until heated through and browned, about 40 minutes. Garnish as desired and serve.
Serving: 1/8 of the recipe | Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 526mg | Potassium: 383mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 333IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 1mg