One part summer, two parts alcohol, ALL parts delicious, my Giggle Juice recipe is the happy-making beverage of choice for this year's hot nights!
Servings 10 servings
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar, optional
- 2 cups lemon vodka
- 1 (750 ml) bottle moscato d'asti (sparkling Moscato) or prosecco
- 3 cups pink lemonade
- 2 (7.5 ounces) cans Sprite
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 lemons, sliced then quartered
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 cup) granulated sugar
Whisk to dissolve the granulated sugar in the lemon vodka.
Combine all drink ingredients in a large pitcher. Add Ice.
Place sugar on a small shallow plate. Rim the glasses with lemon then dip into the sugar.
Pour into individual glasses and enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg