Garlic Bread is soft warm bread slathered with an herbaceous butter blend, toasted to perfection, and delivered on an irresistibly crispy flakey crust.
Servings 4 servings
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 16 ounce loaf crusty bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the first 9 ingredients until evenly combined.
Cut bread in half lengthwise. Lay cut side up on a baking sheet. Spread butter mixture evenly over both halves.
Bake for 15 minutes. Immediately cut and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 581kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 854mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1038IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 4mg