- Unsalted Butter, at Room Temperature - 3/4 Cup
- Butter Flavored Shortening - 1/3 Cup
- Sugar - 1 Cup
- Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed - 2/3 Cup
- Eggs, Large - 2
- Vanilla Extract - 2 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour - 2 Cups
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 2/3 Cups
- Baking Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Oreos, Coarsely Chopped - 2 Cups
- Mounds Bars, Chopped and Chilled - 3-1.75 Ounce Bars
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips - 1 Cup
- Beat butter and shortening at medium speed with an electric mixture until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in cookies, candy bars, and chocolate chips. Chill dough 30 minutes.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupful's (I used a large cookie scoop) 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until barely set. Cool on baking sheets 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Source: Southern Living