- 3/4 Cup - Unsalted Butter, at Room Temperature
- 1/3 Cup - Butter Flavored Shortening
- 1 Cup - Sugar
- 2/3 Cup - Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed
- 2 - Eggs, Large
- 2 Teaspoons - Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups - All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cups - Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon - Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon - Salt
- 2 Cups - Oreos, Coarsely Chopped
- 3-1.75 Ounce Bars - Mounds Bars, Chopped and Chilled
- 1 Cup - Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Beat butter and shortening at medium speed with an electric mixture until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in cookies, candy bars, and chocolate chips. Chill dough 30 minutes.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupful's (I used a large cookie scoop) 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until barely set. Cool on baking sheets 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Source: Southern Living