This recipe comes to me from my very dear friend Craig. He is an absolutely amazing cook and when he likes a recipe, I know it’s something I MUST try!!!! This recipe is, without a doubt, no exception! It is the most delicious Salmon dish I’ve had in a very long time. It’s pretty easy to put together and it’s something my whole family loved. I cooked the salmon stove top in a skillet but it would be wonderful grilled as well. I hope you give it a try and please let me know what you think. A HUGE thank you to Craig for this amazing recipe!!!
Craig's Amazing Signature Salmon and Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2/3 Cup Shallots Finely Chopped
- 2/3 Cup Golden Raisins
- 2/3 Cup Kalamata Olives
- 15 Ounces Baby Spinach
- Creole Seasoning
- 4 Salmon Filets
- Sprinkle both sides of salmon with creole seasoning. Set aside.
- Bring sauce ingredients to a boil in a small sauce pan. Set aside.
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil to medium high. Add shallots and cook until very soft. Add raisins, olives and spinach and cook until spinach is just cooked. Keep warm.
- Cook salmon in a grill pan until salmon is opaque.
- Plate with veggies, then salmon and a drizzle of sauce. 🙂
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you tried this recipe, I'd love to see and share it! Post a photo on our Facebook wall, or tag us on Instagram @gonna_want_seconds
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.