I adore sweet potatoes. They are wonderful simply baked, mashed up in a casserole, or, as in this recipe, roasted with lots of other yummy goodies.
It seems that many people only eat these wonderful gems during the holidays. I can’t figure this out. Yes, they always are on my holiday table, but I eat them year round.
They are loaded with tons of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They’re even low on the glycemic index! Most importantly to me, they are super delicious and don’t taste the least bit healthy!!!
Roasted Maple Cranberry Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Pounds Sweet Potatoes Peeled and Cubed
- 1/4 Cup Butter Melted
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Pecans Coarsely Chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Pour ingredients out onto a large rimmed baking sheet so that they fit in a single layer.
- Roast sweet potatoes to desired softness, about 15-25 minutes, depending on preference. Enjoy!!!
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.
More Side Dishes…
Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes – offers the rich traditional creamy taste of mashed potatoes, along with the gift of extra time… Just when you need it most!