When our classic Macaroni Salad is served, get ready to hear “More please”. A simple, creamy, tangy recipe that’s stood the test of time!
A must have at any barbecue, 4th of July celebration or large family gathering.
Classic macaroni salad is always a stellar choice.
I’m mean, seriously, who the heck doesn’t love a good classic macaroni salad?!?
Well….sometimes…. I have to admit, I have a hankering for a macaroni salad that’s just a little different.
On those occasions, this recipe is my go to.
It’s all macaroni yumminess with a little coleslaw sweet attitude. Really!!!!
Now, I love a good amount of dressing.
On some salads, I have to make 1 1/2 recipes of dressing just so it tastes right.
This recipe has just the right amount.
It also stays creamy if you make the salad and dress it the day before serving, which I think is an absolute must to get the flavors to jive just right.
I hope you try this incredible Pasta Salad next time you need to show your friends or family just how much you love them! 😉
More Macaroni Recipes
- Incredible Macaroni and Cheese – Thick, Rich, Creamy sauce layered with a crunchy buttery topping!
- Authentic Hawaiian Macaroni Salad – Addicting salad with a super creamy dressing that’s both a little tangy and a little sweet.
- Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup -Simple yet satisfying a hearty soup!
- Pioneer Woman Mac and Cheese is so creamy and comforting, you’ll feel your worries melt away with every bite. Perfect as a side dish or main course!
Source: Adapted from Allrecipes
When our classic Macaroni Salad is served, get ready to hear "More please". A simple, creamy, tangy recipe that's stood the test of time!
- 1 pound uncooked elbow macaroni
- Black Pepper
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1, chopped large red onion
- 1, chopped green bell pepper
- 1, chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook until al dente, about 9 minutes. Rinse under cold water to stop cooking then drain well.
- In a medium bowl make a dressing by whisking together mayo, condensed milk, vinegar, paprika, mustard, salt and black pepper until smooth
- In a large bowl add the cooked pasta, onion, green and red bell peppers, celery and whisked dressing. Fold gently until well combined. Refrigerate overnight and serve.
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.