I love me this salad!!! This is the kind of everyday eating that makes me happy. Do you know what I mean? This salad makes the perfect lunch, dinner side or it can even be used as a dip for chips. How’s that for versatile?
This is super, super easy to put together. Just make sure you rinse the beans well to get off all the extra starch. It also helps to make the look of the finished dip not murky. Use nice ripe mangos. I often like to use Honey mangos because they’re so readily available and wonderfully sweet.
More Fresh Salads Like This!
Mexican Corn Salad – The perfect mix of tangy, sweet, and savory tastes in a side dish!
Cucumber Tomato Salad – A crisp, colorful, refreshing side with salty bits of mozzarella and a rich, tangy balsamic vinaigrette!
Grape Salad -Wonderful and unique salad, topped with roasted pecans and brown sugar!
Mango Black Bean Salad
- 1 15.8 Ounce can drained and rinsed Black Beans
- 2, diced Mangos
- 1 cup diced Sweet red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Cilantro Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- Zest of one Lime
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper seeded and minced
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- In a medium bowl gently mix all ingredients. Refrigerate for 4 hours or longer to allow flavors to mingle. Check salt and pepper and adjust to taste.
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.