These nuts are positively addicting because they are really delicious. They’re great to serve at parties, they make great hostess gifts and they also make wonderful Christmas gifts for friends and neighbors. If all this wasn’t enough, they’re a snap to make. Enjoy!
The Union Square Cafe's Bar Nuts
- 2 16 Ounce Bags of Reduced Salt Roasted Assorted Nuts
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 Teaspoon or as needed Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread nuts out on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven until light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt and melted butter. Add nuts and thoroughly toss the toasted nuts in spiced butter and serve warm or room temperature. Enjoy!
Source: Union Square Cookbook