Our cheesy, creamy, gooey Crack Dip is the gold standard of yum! Loaded with bacon, ranch, and cheddar you'll be the belle of the ball with this party dip!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 8 Servings
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, At Room Temperature
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 8 Slices Bacon, Cooked And Crumbled or Chopped
- 1 Package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 Slices Bacon, Cooked And Crumbled or Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the dip ingredients until well combined. Pour into a 2-quart baking dish.
Bake in a preheated oven, until hot and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
Top with garnish if using, and serve.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 603kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 1067mg | Potassium: 226mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 24.4% | Vitamin C: 1.4% | Calcium: 38.7% | Iron: 3.8%