Ranch Deviled Eggs
A flavor trifecta coming at you strong: Ranch Deviled Eggs bring ranch dressing, tangy barbecue sauce, and salty bacon in one perfectly balanced bite!
Servings 12 Servings
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon green onions white part only, finely chopped
- a couple of pinches salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons green onions green part only, finely sliced
- 2 slices bacon slices cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons prepared barbecue sauce
Slice eggs in half and place yolks in a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup ranch dressings, 1 Tablespoon chopped green onion-white parts and salt and pepper. Mash until everything is blended and yolks are completely incorporated (the mixture will be a little lumpy because of the onion).
Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves.
Drizzle barbecue sauce over eggs then sprinkles with green onion tops and bacon.
Serving: 1/12 of the recipe | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 283mg | Sodium: 174mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 420IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 0.9mg